~~~> NFL 2K3 <~~~

Vandaminator
Veteran
Veteran

~~~> NFL 2K3 <~~~

Postby Vandaminator » Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:53 am

I thought you guys may be interested in this.I found it in a PS2 mag.....

Publisher : Sega
Developer: Visual Concepts
On Sale: Out Now
Number of player's : 1 - 8
Price : £ 34.99 (U'K Pound)

Sega's NFL 2K3 really competes with EA's Madden ; NFL 2K3 is here FIRST Down.

The basci idea is simple,You have four attemps(or downs as their known) to move the ball ten yards further towards your opponents Goal line.You can do this by both runnung and passing plays.If you manage to make it to ten yards it's back to the first down. untill you score.If you don't manage it,or the other team gets their hands on the ball,the sides switch over and your opponents try and score.However, What is'nt simple is the sheer volume of differant tricks your opponents can employ to get the job done.

As far as simulations go,NFL 2K3 is right on the money - Control is tight and responsive,The gameplay is fast and enjoyable,The graphics are crisp and clear and the audio comentry is impressive.Every aspect of the sport is faithfully respresentated,Including talking referee's and cheering crowds.whether you just want a quick exabition game,Want to take on the playoffs or a tournament or even go the full franchies in Season mode,NFL 2K3 offers the lot.

American Football fans will love this,Whilst those new to the game,will be suprised how easy it is to pick up.

---------------THE END----------------

ouch my wrists are sore. :(

If you want me to post the NBA 2K3 one too just ask
Masks-of-Venom
WA! God
WA! God

Postby Masks-of-Venom » Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:22 pm

To bad the game is less than 10 dollars state side.
Vandaminator
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Vandaminator » Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:02 am

Really ?

Return to “Miscellaneous Games”